Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Trixon Bass Drum

Wanted to run this by you all first. I have a Trixon Speedfire Bass drum Eye Ball to sell. I think it is a 1964-65 but I don't really know specifically. I'm posting in the restoring section for now, but it might get moved to For Sale.

It HAS:

-all lug casings (10 per side)

-20 lug rods in good cond.

-tom mounts, spur mounts

-muffler, spurs, partition rails

DOES not HAVE:

partition divider piece

hoops

heads

pedals

can't find serial #, no badge

I know absolutely nothing about this brand...but would like to get the right amount of money for it, so I need an objective opinion. The wrap is original and in good condition with some fading(looks like a pale gold color, really closer to a tan than gold). there's a lot of dust on it, but it will clean up OK. Value? I thought I'd get some opinions before posting on eBay. Of course you can PM me with serious offers. There might be some other drums to go with this, but probably not all of 'em, & as of now I only have this guy. Thanks,

4 attachments
Currently working on a 7 piece virgin double bass 3 ply early 70's Ludwig kit to be wearing....MOD ORANGE.
Posted on 13 years ago

http://www.trixondrums.de/trixon/trixon.htm

aski "INGO" for help

Greetings

GERD

Posted on 13 years ago

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I let this drum sit since last post, then decided to sell last week on eBay. Guess who the buyer was?? Precision Drum Co of New York. Go figure.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140692497387 [/FONT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Here is my shipping note I sent them.

[/FONT]

"Drum will be well packed with peanuts & bubble wrap.

I'm very pleased that PRECISION DRUM will be handling

this restoration. Hopefully it will garner a front row seat on

your website. Please feel free to keep me posted on progress

of the rewrap. I am already in your data base as a regular customer."

*SPANKY'S DRUM SHOP*

Jamie Reeves

Hereford, AZ

Jumping2

Currently working on a 7 piece virgin double bass 3 ply early 70's Ludwig kit to be wearing....MOD ORANGE.
Posted on 12 years ago

Spanky's Drum Shop! Do you have a t-shirt? That's great lol !

Posted on 12 years ago

I wonder where thery are going to get The Eliptical Hoops and the heads for that beast?

Posted on 12 years ago

The heads for that model are a production item at Remo but for the other earlier, slightly larger model with the pointed lugs(so-called teardrop) it is not a production item. The hoops are around but clearly are not in great supply. I have an N.O.S. set for the larger older drum.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here