Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Trixon and Slingerland

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this. I'm in the process of selling 2 of my kits. One is a 4 pcs. '65 - '66 Marine Pearl Slingerland in pretty decent shape. The other is a 4 pcs. late 60's Sparkle Purple(Pink now) Trixon Luxus (I believe) again in pretty decent shape. Does anyone have any idea what I could ask for these???

I'm having a hard time uploading pics. Any advise will help, thanks again.

Paul

Posted on 14 years ago

Times are tough, checking Ebay is your best bet. Check the completed auctions, maybe that might help. What kind of condition is the Trixon in, you don't see those often..

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks I will.

The Trixon kit is in pretty good shape.

I got it back in the mid 80's from a women who lived above my bother. She saw him one day and asked him if she knew someone who wanted a drum set. She said her son (who had past away) had bought it when he got back from Vietnam and she wanted to give it somene who played and would use it. So I ended up with it. I played it for a while, but then picked up a 7 pcs CB700 and started playing that. Through the years I have lent it to friends who's kids wanted to play and even let a friend take it to his school where he ran a guitar club. The kit kept coming back.

Unfortunely, while one friend's son was using it, he lost all the snare mech and I had a music store put a new one on and drilled in new holes. Also none of the toms have or had bottom rims.

The kit sounds great.

I also have the hi hat with it.

Thanks Paul

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Paul....below the message window where you reply to a thread, there's an "additional options" section; in that, there's a "manage attachments" button.

Click on that, and you should be able to upload pics from your computer to this thread.

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks Jaye

But still does't work.

Posted on 14 years ago

Try getting an account at Photobucket, you can post photos there and link them to here.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

From pdarasz

Hi everyone,I'm very new to this. I'm in the process of selling 2 of my kits. One is a 4 pcs. '65 - '66 Marine Pearl Slingerland in pretty decent shape. The other is a 4 pcs. late 60's Sparkle Purple(Pink now) Trixon Luxus (I believe) again in pretty decent shape. Does anyone have any idea what I could ask for these???I'm having a hard time uploading pics. Any advise will help, thanks again.Paul

Hi Paul,You could just email me photos of the Trixon's, i may make an offer...Thanks mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here