Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Trading house in ny for drum collection!

hello everyone,

I know this sounds crazy.

I am willing to trade my house in Liberty NY, 12754 for a nice drum collection.

home is 1800 sq ft, 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, front and back porch, 2 car detached garage on .40 acres on a corner lot.

my wife and I were going to fix it up and make it a rental property, but we just have too much going on right now and she is 7 months pregnant, so I figured why not offer to trade for a drum collection! waiting to get a major a** whooping for this lol

the house has excellent bones, hardwood floors through out, has no liens or anything and would give the deed AND pay the title transfer fee outright and the house is yours. no mortgage, no nothing. live there or rent it for extra income every month! house assessment is valued between 70-80K.

we took up the vinyl flooring in the kitchen and pulled down some formica panels on the walls, so u can do wainscoting and a floating floor for around $500. sand or paint the hardwood floors and you are ready to go! house is basically livable as is, but if u put minimal money into it you could make it even nicer.

let me know if you are interested and tell me about your collection. willing to drive out to you to pick it up and hand deliver the deed!

i know this sounds nuts but it's legit! be in touch if you are interested!

thanks

Posted on 10 years ago

Kevin your choking right ?

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago

Is it haunted?

Posted on 10 years ago

How many in here have 80k in their collection? I might have 15k

Sonor SQ2 10 14 18 American Walnut
L.A. Camco 12 14 18 Moss Green
Gretsch Round Badge 12 14 18 w/snare Champagne
Gretsch Round Badge 12 14 20 w/snare Burgundy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhdcpleTKlI

82nd ABN DIV OEF OIF Combat Infantry Veteran
Posted on 10 years ago

Laughing H Jajajaja if you would have posted this 3 years ago I would have taken you up on it jajaja

I had over $100,000.00 in numerous types of drum.

Posted on 10 years ago

roundbadge dude, you are definitely nuts! Who would trade a drums collection for a house that has a lawn to mow? Laughing H

Posted on 10 years ago

Nice little house, but is that the original finish or a rewrap? :D

Thanks for one of most interesting posts we've seen in a long time, and good luck. Please share if anyone takes you up on the offer.

Mike

-No Guru... still learning more every day-
Posted on 10 years ago

Great way to get into your first house, especially of your drum addiction has your money all tied up!

Posted on 10 years ago

im not looking for 80k worth of drums, id consider a collection valued at less then half that!

Posted on 10 years ago

From roundbadgedude

im not looking for 80k worth of drums, id consider a collection valued at less then half that!

Then why not sell it, put $40k into a collection and the other $40 into a trust for the kid? Or your retirement fund. Or charity. Or whatever the hell you want. Would you just give away $40k cash if you had it lying around? Jeez man, go talk to a financial adviser or at least anyone with some basic mathematical ability.

Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here