Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Trade Ludwig Lugs for Ludwig Lugs

I am looking for 6 chrome Ludwig mini lugs from the Keystone era. I can trade 6 chrome Ludwig lugs from the B&O era. My lugs include the retaining nut, spring and mounting screws. In the photos, the B&O era lug is always shown on the left. It is slightly larger, and has a more pronounced arch. When mounted on a drum shell the B&O lug protrudes from the shell a little more. Mounting hole spacing for both types of lugs is 1.25 inches. My B&O era lugs are in very good condition with no stripped threads, absolutely no pitting and only very minor scratches. Yours should be in similar condition and include the retaining nuts, springs and mounting screws. I can trade 6 for 6, each of us pays their own shipping. I am willing to ship first except if you are one of the select few on this forum who have a reputation for dragging your feet and not shipping promptly — in which case you ship first. I had to re-size photos and reduce the file size to meet VDF posting requirements but I can send you high-res photos via email if necessary. If you contact me, please be sure that you know the difference. Apparently there are many knuckleheads on Ebay who can't see these differences. Feel free to call me at 718-449-9415.

Thanks!

Steve

Posted on 10 years ago

Still looking…

Posted on 10 years ago

I have the keystone era small lugs, but I'm not sure how nice of condition they are. Send me a pm with your shipping address, and I'll ship them to you.

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here