Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Tom Tom Rim

Hello, Friends!

Would anyone out there have a 13 inch, 6 lug tom tom rim they might part with? The t-rod holes are not round. They resemble a mini-hockey rink actually(sorry, I can't send pics. This computer is really outdated).The length of the holes at their longest point across is 7/16 inches. The rim is for my vintage set of Stars. I recently bought another tom but, the bottom rim is terrible. Finding the right size holes is the thing that seems to be the most difficult.Star copied everyone in the 60's and early 70's. The rim I need could be from any manufacturer. Star would be great but,.....

Thank you very much.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago

Hey Brian, it looks like I have one with the rod holes about 7 inches apart? That's funny since I don't have a 13 inch Tom around here. Well, I should double check that but if not, it's yours if you want it. Let me know.

Posted on 13 years ago

Hi, steviewest!

I sent you a private message but, I also wanted to thank you publically for helping out a fellow member. I can't say enough about the kindness members of VDF exhibit to each other on a regular basis!

Thank you, sir.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here