Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Tom Arm Swap

Anybody wanna swap Pearl tom arms? I have the old style (shown at left) and I need another of the newer style (shown at right).

Note- this is not a picture of mine, mine is longer than this one. Mine is in nicer shape too, and it does reguire a drum key to tighten. I want the ratchet style, turn-key type at right.

Thanks for looking,

Cassidy

1 attachments
Posted on 11 years ago

Dare I ask why? The old style is infinitely variable; the newer ones have teeth, right? I might be able to help you out, and I live in the Twin Cities.

Posted on 11 years ago

Just offering it in case somebody needs one of the older ones. I sent a couple of these to BillnVick a while ago and he thought they were a nice add to an older Pearl kit. Now another one followed me home. I'd rather have one of the newer ones.

Cassidy

Posted on 11 years ago

I see. So you don't really NEED one style over another, you were actually trying to help someone who needed the other. I too was merely trying to help if someone NEEDED the new style, as I use them kind of universally to hold RIMS mounts to cymbal stands and such. They are sturdy and flexible in their application. Anyway, I don't much care which style I have, and I think my new style arm is a bit chewed up, but I'll still swap if you'd like. Or not, either way. Let me know.

Posted on 11 years ago

I'm actually surprised nobody said they needed one of these. I'll trade it but it's up to you. I used to have a bunch of the newer Pearl tom arms but I gave some away with a kit to a young guy and had to include three with a Rhythm Traveler kit last year (that I bought as a shell-pack).

Let me know. if you want it PM me your address.

Thanks!

Cassidy

Posted on 11 years ago

Please cancel this trade offer... sorry.

Cassidy

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here