Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

This wrap colour

Wondering what this kit was wrapped in, since it is a rewrap. http://www.maxwelldrums.com/images/120306_8667.JPG

Could it be 'Antique White Pearl' from here: http://www.precisiondrum.com/html/wrap.html

Looks really yellow on the sample, but check it out on the drum (click on the sample) Doesn't look so yellow. Looks normal. Anyone seen this wrap?

Home Of The Trout
YouTube Channel
Posted on 12 years ago

DrumMaker site has a large selection of pearls in all colors using their colormatch system. Could even be one of those.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago

Good tip thanks

Home Of The Trout
YouTube Channel
Posted on 12 years ago

I would contact Maxwell's. I bet 10 to 1 it was Precision drums. I've heard negative experiences about Drummaker's quality.

Posted on 12 years ago

I ordered a couple of samples from Precision and the wrap on that kit looked pretty similar. Only way to tell for sure would be contact Maxwell's.

- EMD
Posted on 12 years ago

From Poetman

I would contact Maxwell's. I bet 10 to 1 it was Precision drums. I've heard negative experiences about Drummaker's quality.

Can you tell a bit more about Drummakers quality please? You can PM me if you prefer.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago

I asked maxwell's, and he said he got it with that wrap And it's the antique white pearl. It's really nice, but the chip pattern is smaller, and I'm afraid that would bother me in the long run. Man, but yellowed wmp is so vintage and classy!

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here