Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.62213%

This one's for Johnnyringo

Ok...this is kind of an answer to his "put-up or shut-up" comments the other day.

Johnny, this is me on the kit. Now, I told you I have no video of me, but I have plenty of audio in the can. This one is live, recorded off the board from a gig about 15 years ago, so the quality of the recording is mediocre. The pic is a recent one snapped by a friend, and yes that is my kitchen. Its the biggest room in my apartment that gives me enough room to set up a kit. The neighbors don't really like that I play in the building, so if I do practice at home its with mutes. Also, the kit set up in the pic is the same kit used on the particular gig on the recording, sans one bass drum.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHpu34DVOoY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHpu34DVOoY[/ame]

Posted on 13 years ago

That was very good dude, nice kit as well, thanks for sharing. I feel kinda special with all these dedications and inspirations I'm causing.Excited;)

Posted on 13 years ago

Hi Ludwig-dude, I like your drumming man! Go for it!

Fred

Posted on 13 years ago

pretty good L.dude! i like the song. good drive in it. nice ending too.

The singer kind of sing like Hendrix

Posted on 13 years ago

From giger.t.

pretty good L.dude! i like the song. good drive in it. nice ending too. The singer kind of sing like Hendrix

He probably sounds like that because he was your typical singer.....drinkin' on the job! :p

Thanks for the complients guys! Cool1

Posted on 13 years ago

Very smooth. I love the dedication to the feel of the tune. In less mature hands, that would have been a train wreck. Very cool work. The fills were spot on.

Posted on 13 years ago

From mcjnic

Very smooth. I love the dedication to the feel of the tune. In less mature hands, that would have been a train wreck. Very cool work. The fills were spot on.

Thanks Michael :D

Actually I took some liberties a little bit with the fills. J. Geils' drummer back in the 70's had a playing style that was.....ummm....even more basic...yeah thats it. Listen to the live original off of Blow Your Face Out and you'll see what I mean....his playing is a bit more simplistic on Love-Itis compared to mine....

To paraphrase Duck Dunn from the Original Blues Brothers movie: "We had a sound that could turn goat pi$$ into gasoline!" LoLoLoLo

Posted on 13 years ago

Nice solid drumming. And I thought the singer sounded like Clapton as well.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here