Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

this has nothing to do with drums. It's about my school

My school district is stupid!!!! I mean don't get me wrong I love my school I just hate what they make us students do in the winter!!!! Princeton is where I go, and right now we've been out of school since tuesday because of the snow. I love snow but none of it has melted and we have like 4-5 inches of snow ( mostly ice that if you just jump on the snow thinking it's soft and non harmful, well you're wrong, it could cut your knee open!!!!!!!!! we've been stuck in our house for the past 3 days crying2-07 Help2) they're not closing school tomorrow!!!!!! and it's snowing right now and a lot of it is coming down!!! I have to get my butt up at 5:30 am just to got to school in the dark!!! thank you for reading this. please leave comments.

Posted on 15 years ago

I'm in a snow area as well and for many years I worked in a freezer.... That was sure a fun job!

When I was in school, I could not wait to finish and get on with life and a job, now I wish I was back in school.....

David

:Snow Flake:

Posted on 15 years ago

I miss the snow something fierce. I now live in Arkansas. Previously, I lived in Sault Saint Marie, Michigan and Buffalo, New York. They were both "snow central". Now I live in a place where if it snows, it's barely a dusting. I really miss it. I remember waking up in Buffalo during a white out and calling my brother here in Arkansas at 5:00 in the morning just to tell him I didn't have to get up 'cause it was snowing. I had a day off! He was so angry. We had lots of neat hills that we could sled down. Wow. I really miss that. You are a very fortunate person to be able to live in such a blessed area. Enjoy the snow. It may not always be there.

Posted on 15 years ago

While we are talking weather, we have just had the hottest week on record here in south east Australia. 3 days in a row above 43 degress celcius, Friday was 45.1, not 100% sure but that is something like 120F. Bloody Hot!! Roads melting, massive power cuts, bushfires and public transport shut down. Luckily I can still play my vintage drums when the power is cut. Unbelievable weather. Enjoy the snow!

Cheers

Posted on 15 years ago

Well... let me promise you this... the teachers and administrators sure don't want to be there anymore than you do (my wife is a school teacher, my mom was school teacher, and my grandfather was a principle).

TAKE HEART; It is good to be smart... lucky is better, but in the absence of luck, smart is a nice thing to have in your pocket. (Some of us didn't get either and ended up expendable middle managers in a basement office.) :(

Study hard young man.. fill your life's tool chest with as many different tools as you can... music is a good one to have in there... but math, science and literature might be the hammers that pound open a gilded door someday to.

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here