Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.22129%

Thin 14" Cymbal

I'm looking for a thin 14" cymbal to use as a hi-hat top. Looking for darker sounds or vintage. Let me know what you have sitting around.

Posted on 8 years ago

Brand/year/model ?

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 8 years ago

what weight i have some very nice singles around 800 to 1000 gr. mid sixtys

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago

Not any specific year or model, just gotta be thin. Let me know prices. I'd be pairing it with a 60's Zildjain A

Posted on 8 years ago

i have a 60's a but need to weigh it.....

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago

I have a super thin 14" vintage A Zildjian that is very low pitch (dark). I have used it paired with a medium vintage Zildjian, and I really like the sound for jazz, but it is too light for all around work. What kind of price range are you thinking? Please, also email me at [email]donothorpe@gmail.com[/email].

Don O. Thorpe

Posted on 8 years ago

I have a 60's thin hat that would be perfect for a top, I was going to try it as a bottom with some paper thin trans stamp tops. It was originally designated as a top, it weighs 673 grams if memory serves, I know it's under 700.

$50

Call or txt Eric @ 503-389-0429

Found it!!
Posted on 8 years ago

Thank you all for the offers. I bought one from Don Thorpe.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here