Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

The year? of this brochure

Anyone know when this Rogers Brochure was printed?

Thanks

David

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Dave, mine came as part of a Dealer Lot that also had a separate 360 / 380 Product Line Sheet listing the Outfit Part Numbers & Suggested Retail Prices that had a date down in the left hand corner of 1/1/83

LVDC

All Catalog images shown in my posts were generated by me (scanning) and are from my personal files........
Posted on 16 years ago

MD in Dec. 82 carried a Rogers Introduces Three new drum lines blip of an article

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 16 years ago

Perfect thanks guys! That helps, I have another brochure I need to date, on the Rogers Drums catalog pages. 3rd from the bottom on this page

Hey LVDC I heard through the grape vine you will be at the Chicago Show? I will look for the guy with the black flitz fingers!

I will be helping in the NSMD booth, stop by...

If either of you see any other date problems on the page, please let me know..

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Page 4 of that Brochure shows a Rogers Address in Dayton Ohio. 67-early 69.

Posted on 16 years ago

So the R-360 came out around that time? Or they just used that address for printing..

I never realized that

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Ploughman can probably shed more light on this, but it's my understanding that Rogers did offer a 360 Series for a very short period of time in the late 60's then brought the name designation back in the early 80's as reflected in the Catalog shown at the beginning of this thread..........

Yeah, I'll be at the show, I hadn't planned on going but caved in to the pressure from a number of people so will have to put the Flitz down for a couple of days. No dirty fingers here David, exam gloves take care of that..........

LVDC

All Catalog images shown in my posts were generated by me (scanning) and are from my personal files........
Posted on 16 years ago

That was Rogers first affair with Yamaha, little did we know 40 years down the road, Yamaha would own Rogers and the Rogers kits would essentially be very comparable (well the original 360s were probably better than todays Rogers). The dayton ohio address is the dating key for that brochure.

And those Twister kits......... lovely.

I am not going to the chicago show...... I would love to, but cannot.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here