These are the drums my old man used to rock back in the day. According to my mother, these were supposed to be her washer/dryer from his bonus or whatever but he went this route. Thank God!! I dont think there are too many vintage washing machine sites for me to show off my inheritance!!!

I am currently tearing these down to the shells and trying to make them all shiny and new. These pictures are my first attempt at posting pics online so bear with me. I already wasted a thread before figuring out how to post pics on my own.

I have all the hoops and stuff for the toms and that so when you notice they are missing, they will be on when im done shining up all the stuff. I believe the old man went the concert tom route though as the hoops for the bottoms were in a much cleaner state than the ones on the batter side.

If anyone could verify this I believe this set to be a Modern Soloist set. The stands are the ones NOT associated with the rock set from the catalog so I defaulted to the MS set.

The stands are in bad to lousy condition and the kick pedal squeeks louder than the damned drum booms.

I have the black pleather cases for all the drums and they are suprisingly in good shape.

My old man put a set of Zildjan A cymbals together with this set I guess. Crash, Ride, Hi Hats and Sizzler with only two sizzles left in it!! A bit of keyholing on the crash but I cant hear the difference anyways.

I am actually digging this whole vintage drum thing and it could develop into a real bonafide hobby for me so bravo to all the gurus on here who offer their expert advice and keep the rookies like me in the game. At least in the stadium, maybe still on the bench!!!

drumhack