Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.62213%

The Raspberries - Go All The Way / I Wanna Be With You

The Raspberries! Okay..it's bubblegum music but I still love it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voKihZAN4ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSPs-MrGsAw

Posted on 13 years ago

I never thought of that as bubblegum.

Yummy Yummy Yummy I got love in my tummy. Now that's bubblegum.

Joe

“I did not trip and fall. I attacked the floor and I believe I am winning.”
Posted on 13 years ago

I love these guys, they were billed as the next "Beatles" when they first came out, great music.

Posted on 13 years ago

There were countless groups billed as the next Beatles ... including Squeeze and Oasis. None of them even came close. These guys were pretty cool. This song always bugged me. It's like they couldn't bring themselves to go full on heavy rock. They kept dropping back to that mellow swoony stuff. Oh well.

Posted on 13 years ago

There would only be one group that could even be considered "the next Beatles"....Wings. :D

A close second would have been Badfinger....

I never did get why Oasis was considered the next Beatles......I mean Oasis was good, but they had no real semblance of anything Beatle-esque in my book. I mean, its these critics that come up with this stuff, obviously, but they usually have no clue. When Lenny Kravitz' first album came out, they said the same thing....and they said it about Kings-X when one of their songs hit big....and they are sooo far from anything the Beatles did, it isn't even funny! (Yeah I do Like Kings-X too :D)

Posted on 13 years ago

I didn't say I agreed with the next "Beatles" anology, I just stated

what had been said about them. I love these two songs and I think the

drummer is still playing the same Ludwig kit.

Posted on 13 years ago

From johnnyringo

I didn't say I agreed with the next "Beatles" anology, I just statedwhat had been said about them. I love these two songs and I think thedrummer is still playing the same Ludwig kit, very cool. I think he hadit rewrapped in wmp, nice video.

Oh I agree...I like these guys too.....I was just saying how I didn't get how all these other bands can "be the next Beatles", a label obviously thrust upon all of them by clueless music critics. I mean, there is only one Beatles. ;)

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here