Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

The Drum Wallet

Hey guys, I have a buddy who developed a product that he is trying to get off the ground. If you have a chance, check it out, and if you like it, buy one. I just got one from him the other day and it's a very creative thing. He's got some videos of him giving it to famous drummers and how to use it.

www.thedrumwallet.com or you can buy it on Ebay

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

Nice. Very nice. An honest need met with creative thinking.

Posted on 14 years ago

I love the concept,its wonderfully functional.My concern is i think its just a tad to large...imo.I can see it getting in my way,as i like a lot of open surface.I wish you well,i think you,re really onto something there.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

I've been using my own version of that for 30+ years.

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks for the tip, backbeatkeeper. I'm going to pick one of those up. It can't hurt to have a few options for muffling a snare drum.

Rogers early Fullerton Blue Strata 22,13,16 w/brass Dynasonic
My first kit, 1983 Ludwig Rocker? (it has the classic lugs and 4ply maple shell) 22,12,13,16 ..now in black oyster pearl. I still have it
Stop Sign USA Gretsch (80's), black nitron jasper shell 22,12,13,16
1995 Fibes Austin,Texas Badge (original owner) 22,10,12,16,18 in natural wood
USA 2007 Rosewood Gretsch 22,13,16 w/12inch 70's Rosewood Gretsch tom
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here