Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Thanks to Liberty drums-re ring repair

Here's a big up and thanks to Andrew owner of Liberty drums in the u.k.for fixing the re-ring separation on my1960s slingeland snare drum.a job very well done.

I love the jazz era
Posted on 9 years ago

Glad you found someone to do it, It is a very easy fix to perform.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

Yes great to hear! Also good you found someone should you need anything in the future. Good drum repair guys are nice to know about.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 9 years ago

Yes I was lucky, he's been there since about 2006 or thereabouts. Making damn good custom drums. The only other ones are miles down south, and my car is old. I'm going to put a couple of shots on here tomorrow of the 40s RK to see if you people think I should get him to do the same for that one. if I get any re-ring separation fixed on that one does it alter value/ originality.? If so I would leave it.

I love the jazz era
Posted on 9 years ago

No, as long as the work is done properly it will keep or help the resale value.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

Great. I don't wanna have to sell it, never, ever , ever never ever.baby crawl2 Ever

I love the jazz era
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here