I just wanted to take the time to thank eveyone on here for there time,and there sharing of knowledge!! I started to get involved with vintage drums some years back and got busy with lifes things and just basically forgot about it for many years!! Since i got my first red pearl japanese set(yes red pearl!!!)in the early 70's i have loved everything about them!! I used to play alot a long time ago,and now i am getting back into it! I put a couple of things away and now i am going to restore a few to some degree-to actually play!! I had always wanted a round badge gretsch set my whole life and one came up for sale at a good price,and a few of you guys came to my rescue to make sure i got a real gretsch and not some redo.and i am very much in your debt!!I recently got laid off and had to sell that kit to pay some bills-hardly got to play it at all!! but because of being on here,i learned a couple of things and purchased a kent jazzer-that looks real nice(edges getting done as we speak)and i want to redo a sonor swinger i have.Since the layoff, i have been going nuts!!! So if it was not for these vintage drums(always looking on c.l for bargains) looking for parts-vintage events-forums etc.i think i would be going crazy!!The amount of information and help you get on here is unbelievable!! and for someone like me,who wants to soak it up like a sponge,i say thank you for sharing it with me!!! Today i went to check on a what wraps were available for the sonor kit and which ones were correct for that year i have.They told me to get whatever i want,basically the people that it matters too(the oldtimers with the knowledge of the old drums)the population is thinning out from getting old,and its basically what someone likes now,not what is correct!! that statement got me down a little,i must tell you!!! Well to all of us old ****s,who really care about this thing we have,thank you!!!