Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to take the opportunty to thank ALL OF YOU for your quick responses, your "guidance", your knowledge and your recommendations throughout the past year. You've ALL been extremely helpful and wonderful "mentors!"

I look forward to my upcoming "lessons" in the new year.

Wishing ALL the fellow forum members (as well as the "Webmaster") a Very Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year!

Posted on 16 years ago

Happy holidays and I totally agree with you. I love this forum and I always learn a lot from the knowledgeable group of members here. Thanks to everyone for all your contributions and questions. Most of all, thanks to David for enabling this place to exist. Let's keep the discussion going.Burger Kin

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 16 years ago

Thanks!

Some really cool stuff coming soon! I can't spill the beans just yet, but as you know I'm dedicated to this never ending project..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone stay healthy!

:Santa:

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Back at you!!:Snow Flake:

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 16 years ago

Merry Everything,

Matt

Ludwig-Zildjian-Aquarian
Posted on 16 years ago

Same here. The past year has been quite a learning experience for me in the vintage drum world and this site has been the greatest.

Here's to a Happy Healthy New Year, one filled with numerous "finds" for all at garage sales, estate sales and flea markets.

Rgds, John

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here