Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Tama Superstar

Hey, I got a Tama SUperstar (an old one 1970's-early 1980's). I love this set, (its my first real set, my old one was a joke), but I'm having troubles finding some drums. Im looking for 8" and 10" toms in the natural maple finish (not the super maple, there is a difference), from the late 1970's- early 1980's. I also wanna find two 24" bass drums of the exact same finish and age. Thanks in advance!

Posted on 18 years ago

OK edit: I only need the 10" tom (8" is too small). Please tell me if you know a place that cna elad me to it. and the finish is super maple ( i think, it has a glossy finish).

Posted on 18 years ago

all things eventually show up on EBay :)

Posted on 18 years ago

Hello there. Believe it or not, Tama can and will make those drums for you. A friend of mine, just went to local Tama dealer 2 months ago, and ordered a 10inch add on tom for his Artstar series drum set. It took roughly 4 weeks and he had the exact color drum made from the same wood and built to the exact specs it would have been made back in the day. So I would try your local Tama dealer,if all else fails and if you have one near you. It's amazing what they can still do even though a series has been replaced or renamed or what have you. Oh by the way.......... the exact tags were also used. :)

Posted on 18 years ago

I Have For Sale An Original Natural Maple 12 Deep X13 Head Tom

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here