Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Tama Imp. Star 6.5"

I have a very nice one I,d trade for misc. drum stuff. I'm not going to be playing this beast, but maybe you can?

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 6 years ago

Hey, Wayne!

I have a vintage 6 1/2 inch deep Star that packs quite a punch! Where in Canada are you, sir? Just curious. I don't need anymore drums. Yeah, that's what we all say!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 6 years ago

Hi Brian....im in southern Ont...for now.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 6 years ago

From wayne

Hi Brian....im in southern Ont...for now.

No! Me too! Wish I needed another 6 1/2 incher! Hmmm...

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 6 years ago

Brian...if you have something to trade, give it some thought. I played the Imp. today with my gospel band and REALLY was impressed. I was told these drums are to loud but that's not what I thought at all...its a beautiful drum!

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 6 years ago

Okay, Wayne! I'll definitely think of a trade. I have an excellent Ludwig Rocker snare in near mint condition. I just finished restoration and have about $150.00 U.S. into it. it has a good snap but, I still prefer my Supra. I'm in Port Colborne. How about you?

Brian

P.S. I'm having a large vintage drum sale in the spring so I have other stuff as well. Piccolos, Arbiter Light drums, various pieces of hardware, even a cajon pedal with extra cables. Many other items! If you want or need something, perhaps I have it.

Posted on 6 years ago

Your sale sounds worth waiting for!. I can bring a bunch of other gear by then for you to look over. I'm cleaning up a little myself, especially in the vintage cymbal dept!

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 6 years ago

Sounds good! I'll let you know when as soon as a date is set. I think I may be a bit of a hoarder but, some of the old stuff is difficult to get rid of.

Brian

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here