Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

tama-camco drums

does anybody have pictures of the camco kits that tama was building right after they bought out the bankrupt camco? i know they were using the american shells still but since DW bought the lug design, tama had to make their own variation of the round lug. but i think i've only seen a set once

Posted on 16 years ago

Try googling the two names together and something will probably turn up (make them international searches because they did "quite" well ex-US). You see them on ebay once in a while but there's not much of a collector cult around them yet.

The lug is a bit smaller but still round but with an elongated extension to take the tuning rod, thus differentiating from the lug design sold on to DW.

Posted on 16 years ago

Quoted post

Try googling the two names together and something will probably turn up (make them international searches because they did "quite" well ex-US). You see them on ebay once in a while but there's not much of a collector cult around them yet.The lug is a bit smaller but still round but with an elongated extension to take the tuning rod, thus differentiating from the lug design sold on to DW.

yeah i tried google but all that comes up is bass pedals

Posted on 16 years ago

Still looking for a picture of the kit. I just bought one, let me know if you still are looking.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 16 years ago

Posted this ebay link elsewhere just no but doesn't hurt to repeat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110230197988&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

Posted on 16 years ago

Wow, just what I was looking for! Mine don't have the horizontal inlay, but they are the same shell and lug. Thanks much brother. Now all I have to do is figure how much to sell them for.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here