Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Swap Meet find!!

Greetings to all, been a while since I posted a new one, but I couldn't contain myself. Went to the swap meet this morning for the first time in quite a few months. Did my usual up and down looking then went to chat with a buddy who sells drums, cymbals, etc. After half an hour chatting another friend of his says "I think I see a Rogers snare drum." I hurry over to where he was pointing and found a Big R Dynasonic sitting on the ground at a booth. I asked the gentleman how much and he said it was the guy's standing in front of me and not his. I heard this guy say he paid $35.00 bucks and I told him I would give him $80.00 cash right that minute. Needlessly to say, the guy who had the snare was more interested in money than the drum....I am now it's new owner. All original including the Rogers heads, with the original snare frame. Like I said it's a Big R, but I already have one Big R, so I have to get a friend for it to play with. I'll post pictures of before and after when I clean it. Looks like the collection bug is biting at my heels again.......:D

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 17 years ago

cooooool, cooool, cooooool!Burger Kin

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here