Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Supra/Dyna/Superten/Krupa

Hi.i know this topic has been discussed a thousand times and maybe more, so i am not gonna go into the "which drum is better" thing, as we all know thats a matter of taste anyways... but here's my concern:

i am now in the posession of some nice Luddys (60s COB Supra, 70s Black beauty, 70s supra 5 and 6,5) and i am seriously considering getting one or a few comparison models. my closest choice is

Rogers Dynasonic

Rogers Superten

Slingerland Krupa

Those are the drums i have read the best stuff about....

I know all of these models have their pros and cons, and they have been manufactured over a longer period, so here's my questions concerning each model:

- which era is "best"

- what do i have to look out for (i don't know much about vintage snare other than ludwig)

- what would be a reasonable price for each model in the US.

thanks in advance...

Posted on 14 years ago

I say get you one each!! My fav out of the 3 you named, the slingerland krupa model, either the 60's or 70's are great, if you already have a cob then you know what sound to expect,Yes Sir

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here