Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Superstar Monster

This is some of my 1983 Tama Superstars as well as some of my 1970's. Front head is the original mirror head. I'll try and find a driver seat shot. But here is the layout. 24" bass. 6,8,10" roto toms,12" concert tom. Also on the left is another 10",12" roto tom,70's acrylic octoban & 14",15" Xtras toms. To the right is the 16",18",18" floor tom. The snare was swapped weekly.

Had everything mounted on my rack, always easier with that many drums. Don't currently have this set up anymore. Lost the practice space where it was. But one day the monster will return, it always does!

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

Jay:

That set is simply beautiful!!! I hope she comes running back to you soon!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 8 years ago

Nice! I loved the '80 Superstars I had until a few months ago. The 24" kicks they made are one of the best I'd ever heard. Clear Emperor batter and Smooth White Ambassador front head, no port, nothing inside, tuned up a little and spanked with a wood beater... wow. Mine were the 'Super Mahogany' but the 'maple' that you have have is my favourite. Especially with the period correct mirror front head!

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here