Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Suggestions

I am putting together some orphan Ludwig drums to make a complete set for practicing purposes. Two of the drums had riveted wrap on the drum. I have removed the wrap and rivets. On one I filled the small rivet holes with wood filler. I had planned on clear coating the maple shells. I think the filled holes will probably stick out like a sore thumb once the clear coat is applied. Besides filling the holes with maple dowels is there an alternative. Hoping the famous Mr. Cabinets can chime in. Thanks. Steve.

70's Ludwig Blue Sparkle 12/13/16/18/22
70's Ludwig Natural Maple 12/13/16/18/22
65 Ludwig Silver Sparkle 13/16/20
70's Ludwig Walnut Cortex 12/13/16/22
Snares; 60's Acrolite/70's Acrolite/70's Black Beauty/
70's Natural Maple
Posted on 9 years ago

the illusion process is a artistic point, to woodgrain it in and blend it with surrounding area its not a easy task if your color theory is not adept...

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here