Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Strange Little Pearl Kit

I found this on cl, says it's a vintage Pearl in s green pearl finish.

Has anyone seen one like this? Any information on them?

7x12,13x13,12x18,5x14

Thanks.

Posted on 4 years ago

Its a late 60's kids set..If the price is not to high i would buy them.These sets are rare not many of the around..Mikey777

Posted on 4 years ago

They're asking $250, but I'd have to have it shipped.

Posted on 4 years ago

Wow, that's a kids set? Looks a bit better than that to me, although I could be wrong. I love that green wrap.

Posted on 4 years ago

I agree with you, it's a cool looking kit, perfect for a St. Patty's Day gig.

Posted on 4 years ago

Definitely a kid's set. I'd pass, but that's me.

Posted on 4 years ago

Only a "kid's set" in terms of sizes! This is a rare "Junior Outfit", which were cataloged without a floor tom. Looks like a special order that included the floor tom. These are definitely not "toys", but just smaller versions of what Pearl was offering in the early 60's. The price savings came from centered-mounted lugs and less expensive hardware, such as the tom holder and floor tom leg brackets. Both Ludwig and Slingerland did essentially the same thing with their Club Date and Stage Band series of drums.

That cool Green Diamond wrap is very rare! $250? I'd be all over it just for the coolness, and rarity, factor! And, as I've always said, condition is everything. These drums are really, really clean...as if they were hardly played. Get them...get them now!

-Mark

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here