Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Stewart 4 piece set

Just purchased a 4 piece Stewart set. 8 lug snare, tom, bass and floor, all matching stained wood grain. The original cymbal mounted on bass to boot. The rims however are black. The lugs and tension rods are chrome. Are these original? I have no knowledge of this Japan made set. Please let me know if my 20 bucks was money well spent. Thanks, Bub

Posted on 16 years ago

Its obvious you got a deal,and though its not original,it will make for an ok entry,rehearsal type kit.A picture would help to evaluate.How are the edges on the drums?

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 16 years ago

Wayne....Took a peak at them today. Edges are ok, some of them are not so good. Any suggestions on getting them in shape would be appreciated. Also I noticed that the rims were spray painted black at one time. Should I strip them and polish? And what would be the best way? Thanks, Bub

Posted on 16 years ago

My suggestion,unless you just love the kit...Sell it and double your money.It will be enough to find another budget kit without having to spend time and or money to fix em up.Actually,you may get about 350 for them on ebay

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here