Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

steel lugs to fit sonor swingers

Does anyone know of any aftermarket lugs that anyone made to fit the holes for a 1972 sonor swinger set?? rumor has it that there are lugs out there that fit?? anyone with info,please let me know,thanks!!!

1966 kent jazzer-champagne sparkle
1972 sonor 6 ply beechwood jazz set
1971 fibes chrome over fiberglass rock set
Posted on 14 years ago

In case you are replacing the plastic lugs just because you think they're crap, I suggest not to do it. I have two Swinger kits, one with plastic and one with steel lugs (the square ones). I can say that there is almost no difference in sound. If there is, I'd prefer the plastic lugs. If they don't break they are perfectly ok soundwise. Just think that are very light, not crappy.

Antonio

Italy

Posted on 14 years ago

From toniblanco

In case you are replacing the plastic lugs just because you think they're crap, I suggest not to do it. I have two Swinger kits, one with plastic and one with steel lugs (the square ones). I can say that there is almost no difference in sound. If there is, I'd prefer the plastic lugs. If they don't break they are perfectly ok soundwise. Just think that are very light, not crappy.AntonioItaly

thanks Antonio for that really useful advice.

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi You might want to look into new tube lugs they may work for you..I think one of the name drummakers.com along with other sites..Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here