Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Star drum lugs/badges lot

I have a lot of 15 Star bass drum lugs along with 25 tom lugs and two Star rectangular badges that I would like to sell as a lot but willing ot hear out trade offers first. They have attaching screws as well. I believe there are 20 T`s and claws that go with it as well but will re-count later. It is likely more than 20.

Send any and all offers. Looking for cymbals mostly but a good deal on sticks would work as well. (Beefier sticks: 2B,5B,3A,1A,Classic Rock, etc).

I can send pics to whomever from my email: [email]tmcmtb68@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks

Posted on 11 years ago

Hello, sir!

Just by chance, I was wondering if you might have any Star round badges or snare lugs like the ones on my chrome snare that I use as another tom ( "Star drumset in turquoise sparkle", posted by ralf in Drum image Gallery}. Thanks very much.

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 11 years ago

From salty 1322

Hello, sir! Just by chance, I was wondering if you might have any Star round badges or snare lugs like the ones on my chrome snare that I use as another tom ( "Star drumset in turquoise sparkle", posted by ralf in Drum image Gallery}. Thanks very much. Brian

Hey Brian,I may have some lugs for you.Iam not clear on the lugs you are looking for.Are they like the ones on the deep snare? or like the ones on the other snare? They kinda look like 60's Sonor copy's.....Mikey

Posted on 11 years ago

From salty 1322

Hello, sir! Just by chance, I was wondering if you might have any Star round badges or snare lugs like the ones on my chrome snare that I use as another tom ( "Star drumset in turquoise sparkle", posted by ralf in Drum image Gallery}. Thanks very much. Brian

Hey Brian, my apologies for being so slow on replying to this but I have neither of your requests. Sorry, have a great holiday.

Posted on 11 years ago

Hello, fibes333!

Thanks for replying and hope you can do well with your vintage Star pieces! Happy holidays to you as well!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here