Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Star Drum Decals

Does anyone know if someone makes repro decals for "Star" drums? I have this Tama/Star/Lotus kit just about ready to go and I would love to have an era correct decal for the bass drum head! If not possible Ill probably just get a TAMA one.....though Id like to avoid that because I don't like the modern TAMA logo at all.

-Adam

Posted on 13 years ago

If you have even one faded head or can print off a picture of an old decal, it is no problem at all. I brought an old bass head into my local sign making shop and the graphic artist was able to reproduce a few by the next day. They were crystal clear! Computers are amazing!

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago

Hello,

There existed some logos for the bass drum reso, but only one is correct for your Lotus-set. You can find it here:

http://www.drumarchive.com/

You can take this 'Imperial Star' logo directly for your drum head. If you click into the logo, you come to my catalogue. (The Star logo with the five-pointed star around may be better looking, but that logo didn't belong to your drumset, but for the cheaper models.)

Ralf

Vintage STAR (= Pre-Tama) website: www.star-drums.de
Posted on 13 years ago

I am trying to replicate the Stewart logo for my bass drum as well. I did find a font that looks close in Word but dont know how to transform that into a decal.

Jeff

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 13 years ago

Here is a Royal Star one. Maybe you could work it into what you're looking for. I have a much larger image if you want it.

1 attachments
fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago

Drop me a mail to infoATbaskeyvintageDOTcom we can make die cut vinyls in any logo, only a couple of bucks each.

Posted on 13 years ago

Ralf, are you saying the "Imperial Star" logo is the correct one? Was there not a "Lotus" logo?

Thanks for all of your help!

-Adam

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here