Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Star 13 inch Tom Rim

From salty 1322

My pleasure, Vic! I understand completely. It's great to see such an enthusiastic, well, enthusiast! I'm sure I'll be able to help with the rim. Tomprrow, I'll email a friend who is a horder and, a lover of these ol' MIJ drums. I'll ask him what he has in his treasure boxes. Let me know specifics about your needs. I'll do my best. Yeah, you're right! these old kits really do bang out! Brian

Man, I can't tell you how happy I am to get someone who knows what I'm talkin about!! thanks so much for your time and patience with my "enthusiasm!!"

I got a look at everything that's going on and the second kit is a star/stencil 5 piece 20, 12, 13, 16. wood snare, peacock pearl wraps all around. model G lugs and mounts. revol-o-matic cymbal mount.

I've got a BD rim that's black metal, I'd like to get the chrome one just like from the 1972 royal and imperial star catalog..

also, tension rods along with these rims:

12/6

13/6

2 each-16/8

from the same tama/star 1972 catalog

set of 8 model G no. 919:

t-rods with claws

and of course I need the twin rail consolette tom holder

there are no wing bolts in the tom mounts or the bass drum mounts

and the cymbal mount would be nice am I dreamin??

again thanks Brian

Posted on 13 years ago

Hi, Vic!

Nope. You're not dreaming! If we try our very best, and fall short, at least we can say we gave it a shot. If we never try,then we deserve what we get!

I just received an email from W. Virginia. My new/vintage rims are on their way. Hopefully, I can find one in good shape for you. I do not want anything for this piece of hardware. Shipping cost is fine. It is a pleasure to meet someone who still dreams!!!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago

From salty 1322

Hi, Vic! Nope. You're not dreaming! If we try our very best, and fall short, at least we can say we gave it a shot. If we never try,then we deserve what we get! I just received an email from W. Virginia. My new/vintage rims are on their way. Hopefully, I can find one in good shape for you. I do not want anything for this piece of hardware. Shipping cost is fine. It is a pleasure to meet someone who still dreams!!! Brian

Right on Brian!

thanks man

Posted on 13 years ago

So glad to help you out and catch you on here!

I sold you those rims, but I'm no gentleman! You must be quite the collector, needing 1 rim, but buying 2 and paying for their road trip to Canada. Hehe.

Posted on 13 years ago

Yeah, you're right, my friend. I guess I'm not too shrewd a businessman! On the other hand, your rims were mint! I really feel they were worth every cent. A few days ago, Vic (vjkillergig) , from Las Vegas, received a rim I had sent him and was very pleased. I was more than happy to help out. This is what it's all about.It was great finding you on The Forum. I'd like to thank you again for helping me out. I really appreciate it!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here