Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Well, here's the 1964 Sonor kit I traded the Rogers kit for, it's in a Wine Marble finish.

8x13,15x16,14x20

Posted on 12 years ago

beautius!!!!

Posted on 12 years ago

A,...is Wine Marble

E,...is Ruby Pearl

These are 69 Sonor Teardrop finnishes.

1 attachments
It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 12 years ago

That kit is awsome !!

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 12 years ago

Yours are Wine Marble, and looks great. I have the Ruby Pearl myself. You will not regret a minute of the trade. You will be enjoying these for years, while the guy you traded with will be asking to return your old set pretty quickly...

Congratulations.

Posted on 12 years ago

You did good. Dont second guess yourself.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 12 years ago

Nice! These are 6 ply, right? I got a WMP 3ply myself, but mine isn't in such a nice state as yours. Excellent kit! Have fun!

Posted on 12 years ago

From amosguy

Yours are Wine Marble, and looks great. I have the Ruby Pearl myself. You will not regret a minute of the trade. You will be enjoying these for years, while the guy you traded with will be asking to return your old set pretty quickly...Congratulations.

Thanks for that info, it's a Whine Marble finish. BTW, the guy I traded with called me last night and said he was happy with the Rogers, he also has a vintage Ludwig kit in a champagne sparkle finish so he wanted something with a more modern sound. He said he didn't need two vintage kits.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here