Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Sonor Teardrop T-Rods

What length and thread, diameter? Any replacements from other brand or even brandnew that fits? Is there any claw hook thats similar to orginal?

ZenWindow Denver CO
Posted on 9 years ago

What year are they ? Is there a three digit date stamp inside ?

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 9 years ago

The gauge of the tension rods in question measure 1/4-20". The easiest way to find them is to watch eBay auctions under vintage Sonor.

There are some vintage Japanese brands which are compatible, and if memory serves me at the moment I believe that the 70's vintage Zickos tension rods are compatible as well. There are many slot-head tension rods made but only Sonor is known for the slot-head rods with 1/4-20" threading. Good luck!

Posted on 9 years ago

Ya need to know the year. If they are 65+ you can use Champion thumb screws, rods and claws, they are from the same bin. They changed rods and thumb screws with Phonics. I think you can also use Champion and Phonic claws because SONOR hemmed the metal hoops to the thickness of the wood drop hoops. I`m not too sure on that.

It opens his search up a lot.

It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here