Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Sonor Teardrop Drums

I may be trading my Premier for this Sonor teardrop kit.

1 attachments
Posted on 2 years ago

Nice drums same quality

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 2 years ago

Reminds me of Ed Blackwell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB29JS7AOeY

1 attachments
38.5 kB
.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 2 years ago

You won’t be sorry, unless the floor tom leg mounts are not functioning. They have very cool leg mounts but often pieces are missing. I tried for two years to find a missing one-wing bolt for mine and finally gave up. Kinda wish I still had the drums though…

It looks like they made a work-around on the floor tom shown.

Posted on 2 years ago

And now that I look at it, they replaced the original tom arm with a Pearl-type one. Not a big deal if it works for you…

Posted on 2 years ago

He told me he bought the floor tom separate, it has a different badge. It's missing some original t-rods and claws and ya that's not the original tom arm. I don't care, my kit has a few extra holes and I'd been looking for a kit with a 13,16,20 and I love Sonor teardrop drums, I use to have one in the same finish.

1 attachments
Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here