Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

sonor strainer lever

First time in 27 years I have needed a repair!

My 1980 all chrome sonor snare strainer stopped working. It gets stuck when I try to move lever to turn snares on.

If I assist it by pulling straight up on the snare lever, it will then move and lock in.

What is my problem?

paul adler

please copy my email address

[email]blackdog@vineyard.net[/email]

Posted on 16 years ago

Quoted post

First time in 27 years I have needed a repair!My 1980 all chrome sonor snare strainer stopped working. It gets stuck when I try to move lever to turn snares on.If I assist it by pulling straight up on the snare lever, it will then move and lock in.What is my problem?paul adlerplease copy my email address[email]blackdog@vineyard.net[/email]

If you can post a picture it may be easier to help. Perhaps take the strainer off to see what is going on inside when it gets stuck.

Note that generally, it is not good forum etiquette to ask people to send/copy responses to your email. It come across as though you can't be bothered to check back periodically or to subscribe to the thread so that you automatically get emailed notification of responses. Of course, I am just generalising; I don't post often enough here to be able to claim that I know what is accepted etiquette around here.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here