Hello, I have a set of Sonor "Square Badge" Delites that I would like to trade for a a sweet set of 80's Tama Superstars or possibly a set of Artstar Cordias. I am interested in any finish in the Superstars except Red or Black and am partial to the "Super Mahogany" finish. It is important for me to have a 10" and a 12" rack , a 14" floor and a 22" Kick and I would love an 8" and 13" too. No hardware needed.

The Delites are a great kit but I have two others and am nostalgic for the drums of my youth, they were Sonor's top of the line drums in the early 2000s, thin Maple shells with re-rings, just beautiful. The sizes are 9" X 10. 10" X 12", 14" X 16", and 18" X 22". They are in players condition, meaning the shells, hardware and bearing edges are in fine condition but the finish has imperfections...but nothing to the wood. If this trade interests you please contact me here or at [email]jyann0111@yahoo.com[/email]

I am out of East Lyme, CT, 06333 and am willing ship or to drive half up to a few hundred miles for a swap. More information and pictures available upon request. Thanks.