Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Snare that matches Pearl Battleship Lugs

Does anyone have any pics of the snare that matches Pearl battleship lugs? I bought an Ultratone snare that kinda looks like it could match but am not 100% if is does.

1 attachments
87.2 kB
Posted on 6 years ago

I have a DIXIE branded drum that is exactly the same as your Ultratone. The heavy chrome steel shells are much better than the later thin-wall ones. It is a Battleship-lug Pearl stencil for sure.

Posted on 6 years ago

From teverson-sr

I have a DIXIE branded drum that is exactly the same as your Ultratone. The heavy chrome steel shells are much better than the later thin-wall ones. It is a Battleship-lug Pearl stencil for sure.

Cool! My kit that has the battleship lugs didn't have a snare...glad I found one that matches. It is a good thing snare!

Posted on 6 years ago

Those snares that came with the Battleship lugged kits are GREAT. I have 3 of them. And that shell is awesome. Sleeper snare for sure.....so long as you like Steel snares.

Yes - your Ultratone features the Battleship snare lug.

Now - if you open to another early Pearl lug design (the President) - then this snare is a sweet sweet deal. I can't justify owning ANOTHER one of these - so I am promoting it for the local MGR. (Same shell) - and the throw-off/strainer is the best vintage MIJ one IMHO.

https://www.musicgoroundannarbor.com/p/755654/used-pearl-japan-snare-drum-snare-drum-14

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 6 years ago

From Drummerjohn333

Those snares that came with the Battleship lugged kits are GREAT. I have 3 of them. And that shell is awesome. Sleeper snare for sure.....so long as you like Steel snares.Yes - your Ultratone features the Battleship snare lug. Now - if you open to another early Pearl lug design (the President) - then this snare is a sweet sweet deal. I can't justify owning ANOTHER one of these - so I am promoting it for the local MGR. (Same shell) - and the throw-off/strainer is the best vintage MIJ one IMHO.https://www.musicgoroundannarbor.com/p/755654/used-pearl-japan-snare-drum-snare-drum-14

Nice snare! I might buy it if the shipping wasn't as much as the snare is, lol....and if I didn't have so many snares already :)

Posted on 6 years ago

From ardrummer

Nice snare! I might buy it if the shipping wasn't as much as the snare is, lol....and if I didn't have so many snares already :)

Tell me your zip....if it will save you money, I will buy it and ship it to you.

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 6 years ago

From Drummerjohn333

Tell me your zip....if it will save you money, I will buy it and ship it to you.

I really appreciate the offer! Unfortunately, I have made some other purchases so I am maxed out on expenditures.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here