Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

slingy blue agate 1965 rest

i started on this restoration amazing how there is no fade on wrap and how it cleans up so nice cant wait to finish...bearing edges look new as factory gets

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 12 years ago

Looks good. Mine was about as mint as it gets. There was no fade and the chrome was unreal. Not sure what's up with these blue agate kits. Most of them I've seen have been just slick as all get out. What sizes did you nab?

What Would You Do
Posted on 12 years ago

hey Roger 14 x 20 bd 12+13 hang toms and 16 ft, hey what heads did u put on yours? and yes the wrap on theses must be a super fade resistant and they do slick up nice, its weird no date stamp and it has a letter P stamped on them and a beige painted interior ty gary

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 12 years ago

Very nice! Those are really clean looking. Makes things easy starting with nice kit. Very cool the wrap has no fade either.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago

Cool Gary. I skinned those two different ways. One setup was run as a jazz kit (with a 14 floor) and wore fiberskyns over Ludwig med. The other was a rock setup and wore coated emps over Amb.

Both sounded really nice.

What Would You Do
Posted on 12 years ago

ty im not too happy with that factory clip mount for the toms its very unstable, ill put more pics up as im done with each drum its so cool the color is very retro one of the nicest wraps ive seen, this could make me sell my downbeat just to play this and keep it if only i had a 14 ft ....

1967 super classic obp

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here