Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Slingerland Zoomatic Snare Butt

I have the throw-off...now I am in need of the snare butt (don't know if this is the correct name for it).

Actually I have half of one...I need the roller and the piece that secures the snare cord to the assembly.

Thank You,

Randy Lane
Website
Randy Lane's YouTube Page
Posted on 14 years ago

It's a Leedy Broadway butt.

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Wow!

Slingerland was using Leedy parts on drums?

Thank You,

Randy Lane
Website
Posted on 14 years ago

Slingerland and the Ludwig family teamed up to buy the Leedy & Ludwig division from Conn in the 1950s. The Ludwig family got their name back and Slingerland acquired rights to the Leedy name. From then through the mid-60s, Leedy was basically a Slingerland brand, much like Mercury cars are to Ford.

Posted on 14 years ago

From SkyDog75

Slingerland and the Ludwig family teamed up to buy the Leedy & Ludwig division from Conn in the 1950s. The Ludwig family got their name back and Slingerland acquired rights to the Leedy name. From then through the mid-60s, Leedy was basically a Slingerland brand, much like Mercury cars are to Ford.

Interesting. Learn something new everyday. Now I need to track one of these down to complete a Slingerland Artist Snare.

Thank You,

Randy Lane
Website
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here