Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Slingerland Zoomatic assembly?

Hi all,

I have 2 Zoomatic strainers that are disassembled. Some of the parts on each one is messed up in some way. But I think I have enough good parts to make one complete strainer. I just don't know how each washer etc. is supposed to go on. After searching here, I am only finding posts about fixing the broken parts on the Zoomatic. But nothing that tells me how each part is supposed to go together. Anyone have a schematic or something that will help me just put together this thing correctly?

Thanks!

--Pat

Posted on 9 years ago

As far as I know there is no diagram in circulation.... If you do a Google search you will find several images of the assembled strainer and most of those images will lead you right back to this forum.. Maybe if you post up some pics of what you actually have, someone can help you though the order of reassembly...

The pressed washer is usually destroyed by pulling the thing apart but this can be substituted with an E clip.. (usually is it the pressed washer being worn through that causes the problem)

Cheers

John

'77 Slingerland 51N,Super Rock 24,18,14,13.. COW 8,10 Concert toms
'69 Slingerland Hollywood Ace
'75 Rogers Dynasonic 6.5 x 14, 10 lug COB
'77-78 Slingerland 6.5 x 14, 10 lug COB
'78-79 Slingerland 5 1/4 x14 8 lug COB
'79 Biman 5 1/4, Acrolite
'82 Slingerland 5 1/4 x 14. Festival COS
'84 Tama MasterCraft Superstar 6.5 x 14, 10 lug Rosewood
'98 Slingerland (Music YO) 6" 10 Lug Maple.. NOS
Zildjian, Sabian , UFIP & Paiste mix.