Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 123.24843%

Slingerland vintage 1964 sparkle kit offer! -> need help

thanks very much for helping me, guys!

cheers

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

............last one! that's all i got.

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Did you know you can post 5 pics at a time?!!

-Mark

Posted on 8 years ago

well i tried but every time it just posts one. no matter if i first chose 5 pics and then push the upload button on the right or if i try the other way around...hmm

Posted on 8 years ago

I don't see badges on the 13's. Do both 13's have a badge, and is it the same as what is on the bass and floor? As to color, it would appear to have been one of the three you suggested, but is now highly faded to a fourth color.

Posted on 8 years ago

Tom mount on one of the toms as well as some rims are not Slingerland. Color seems off. Something doesn't seem right about the color. It looks like a faded version of gold or silver sparkle. The type of sparkle that was used is the '60s.didn't look like that. If it's champagne it's faded badly or the lighting is weird. Something isn't right about that set.

Posted on 8 years ago

(None).. of those Rims are Slingerland.. It's a worked over something or other...

Cheers

John

'77 Slingerland 51N,Super Rock 24,18,14,13.. COW 8,10 Concert toms
'69 Slingerland Hollywood Ace
'75 Rogers Dynasonic 6.5 x 14, 10 lug COB
'77-78 Slingerland 6.5 x 14, 10 lug COB
'78-79 Slingerland 5 1/4 x14 8 lug COB
'79 Biman 5 1/4, Acrolite
'82 Slingerland 5 1/4 x 14. Festival COS
'84 Tama MasterCraft Superstar 6.5 x 14, 10 lug Rosewood
'98 Slingerland (Music YO) 6" 10 Lug Maple.. NOS
Zildjian, Sabian , UFIP & Paiste mix.
Posted on 8 years ago

The seam placement seems odd also on the FT. Should it be that close to the badge like that? Not sure I've ever seen the seam that close to the badge. The color def seems off to me as well.

Posted on 8 years ago

Hard to say what exactly these are. As mentioned the hoops and some mounts are not correct. Looks like they added larger style bass drum lugs to the floor tom. Vs the usual smaller version used on toms. Hard to judge without inside pictures. Seems a bit of a mix and no way all original. If your expecting it to be you'll be disappointed I think. I'd let this one go and look for something else.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 8 years ago

BTW to load 5 pics at a time hit the top "choose file" then "upload" you'll see the image name/text format load then go to the next and repeat. And so on...... If you choose the "Go advanced" post option it'll let you preview all the pics as thumbnails and full size clicked on each. The "quick reply" option just lets you load the pics.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here