Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Slingerland value

Its a "57" WMP 22,13,16,5,5"RK WITH engraved hoops on the snare,cob stick savers,etc.All original,no holes or mods,really in vg condition EXCEPT some rust on the bass drum claws and the rail mount.It is a 50 yr old kit!....Is there someone who could give me a rough idea of its value? thx

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 17 years ago

Well, usually you do not find the set with the snare drum, so that is an added bonus for any buyer. Unfortunately when a set is sold with the snare it does not seem to get as much as selling the snare then the set.

So my guess on the snare is anywhere from $600 - $850 and the set is probably $800 - $1200.

As a complete set you probably would get $1200 or more.

Sounds like a nice set and with the snare would make a nice collectors

set of drums.

Then again pricing always goes out the window with Ebay and if two guys want that Radio King the set could go for even more.

David

Posted on 17 years ago

So,if i were to put it up for sale,sell the snare drum seperately?.It appears thats what most sellers seem to do when you look at ebay

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 17 years ago

I prefer to keep the set as a set if I have the matching snare.

Most buyers would prefer the complete kit.

Unfortunately that is not the current trend on Ebay for many sellers. Not all of course and it really depends on the seller.

It is your call on that one.

David

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here