Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Slingerland Tinfoil Decals

Hello all,

Quite a time back, I posed this same question, got a response, and an email addy to a person who never had gotten back to me.

The particular Decals I'm speaking of, are the type that were on the Vintage Slingerland Cymbal Stands.

Does anyone here know of a source? These were being "re-made" some time back if I can recall. Thanks, Mark

Posted on 17 years ago

[COLOR="Navy"]Mark:

You might try eBay member "bdamc", who I believe has sold the stickers pictured below. I have not seen them personally, but they do appear to be quite faithful reproductions. When they first surfaced a few years back I seem to recall that the production process and materials were billed as being the very same as what Niles Slingerland used.

DrCJW[/COLOR]

2 attachments
Posted on 17 years ago

Thank you again Carl for the Help! You may remember helping me once with the Throw-Off on my Slingy 12 Lug Spitfire? (The Surgical Tubing) Still plays-looks like new, and in fact threw two new Remo Ambassador Heads on it last week, and it's sounding like a dream!

Mark D

Posted on 17 years ago

[COLOR="Navy"]Hello Mark:

Very nice to hear from you, and really glad your Spitfire TDR continues to perform for you. It's a beautiful thing!

Carl[/COLOR]

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here