Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Slingerland tension rod and washer for 16" floor tom

Hi guys,

I am looking for one tension rod and tension rod washer for an mid 60's Slingerland 16" floor tom. Rod should be about 2.5 inches long. Does anyone have one available?

Thanks!

James

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey james,p.m. me your address i dont have it in my files anymore, i will send you one...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks Mikey! Sending you a pm now.

James

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi guys,

Haven't been able to reach Mikey, so... still looking for a tension rod and washer...anyone have one available?

Thanks!

James

Posted on 14 years ago

Bump Bump Bump!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here