Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Slingerland Snare Help??

I purchased a Slingerland snare drum from a yard sale for $5.00 upon getting it home and looking at it further the shell on the inside is stamped with the date April 7th 1959 the wood is also stamped with a W I am not sure what that means the badge is a Gold Badge with the lettering Slingerland Quality Drums Chicago,Illinois USA the finish is like a blue burst with the top and bottom being a solid blue and the middle being like a silverish grey with speckles of blue on the edges.My question is can anybody tell me what this snare might be worth it is in perfect condition it was well taken care of.Thanks for your help.

Posted on 17 years ago

Diameter and height of the drum, how many lugs and what the shell looks like on the inside would help further, or any pictures. The finish sounds like it might be a duco or just faded sparkle. Need more pictures and description, but for five bucks sounds like bargain

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 17 years ago

Now thats a good deal!!!Excited

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 17 years ago

The snare is 5 1/2 X 14 and it has 8 lugs on it does that help I unfortunantly have no pics but this thing is in perfect condidtion.

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here