Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.05846%

Slingerland RJB NO. 70N - info?

I recently bought a Slingerland RJB (Rock, Jazz and Blues-outfit) NO. 70N from 1976. Anyone who could help me with some info about this drumset? Type og shell etc.?

Thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago
Posted on 15 years ago

From Jaksdal

I recently bought a Slingerland RJB (Rock, Jazz and Blues-outfit) NO. 70N from 1976. Anyone who could help me with some info about this drumset? Type og shell etc.?Thanks!

Thanks, but I've already seen this brochure and It says nothing about the shells. I see that there is a similar set for sale (RJB, mid 70's) at ebay right now and seller says that all drums are 3 ply mahogany (outer), poplar (middle), maple (inner), with solid maple reinforcing rings. These were Slingerland's premium shells for decades....

Posted on 15 years ago

I was trying to lead you to the Vintage Drum site. It has wonderful info about the shells, the finishes, and all the other neat twiddly bits. Check it out.

Posted on 15 years ago

From mcjnic

I was trying to lead you to the Vintage Drum site. It has wonderful info about the shells, the finishes, and all the other neat twiddly bits. Check it out.

Thanks - I found what I was searching for! Nice site!

Posted on 15 years ago

From Jaksdal

Thanks - I found what I was searching for! Nice site!

AMEN!

Very cool site.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here