Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

Slingerland Radio King question about selling parts

Since my original post of these parts I have sold a couple of items and have placed some of them on eBay: (I will post links in the eBay part of the forum) Thanks to those that responded.

1 - 22" bass hoop (on eBay)

1 - 9x13 shell - no wrap (on eBay)

1 - 16x16 shell - no wrap SOLD

1 - 16" rim w/Slingerland Radio King engraving (on hold)

1 - internal muffler with double felts (on hold)

3 - floor tom leg mounts with leg rods (on eBay soon)

1 - bass drum spur SOLD

1 - bass rail mount with diamond shape tom mount attachment (on eBay)

Posted on 15 years ago

I'm looking for a rail mount, shoot me a price

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 15 years ago

I would say that the 16" rim will sell by itself; however, I would hate to see some idiot buy iot, put it on a fake and sell it. I have been burned like that. If you have not sold the 16" rim - let me know, I am interested, in case I find a shell.

Posted on 15 years ago

I am looking for a 16"x16" floor tom with mahogany interior. What year are these? Let me know.

Thanks

Posted on 15 years ago

I have a Radio King snare that´s lacking the internal muffler, so I´m interested in buying yours. I´m prepared to pay a reasonable price + postage to Finland for it. You can check my (humble) ratings on eBay, where I´m listed as markkul2007.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here