Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

Slingerland Radio King Bridge Nut

I lost a Slingerland Radio King Bridge nut. It's a 436 thread count count screw from machine screw to hold the bridge. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting one or if someone had one lying around.

Thanks

Tyler

Posted on 12 years ago

Tyler, try a good hardware store. Not Home Depot but a good ol Mom and Pop place. Bring a nut and bolt with you and pickup a few spares. Last time I was at HD their machine thread selection was quite lacking and nothing in smaller sizes. Or even a a good auto parts place normally has a good selection of nuts and bolts. Years ago we had a fantastic store here than sold nothing but nuts, bolts, screws, any type of fastener you could imagine. They had old stock older than me! In all types of different plating. Once the wave of the cheap import fasteners came in to stay they closed their doors for good. Sad.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago

Yeah I've been looking some at some of those but with the odd thread count it seems to be almost impossible to find.

Posted on 12 years ago

Is this one of the screws that holds the bridge to the shell or one of the 2 thumbscrews that fine tunes the snares? If it's one of the thumbscrews there's one on ebay.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 12 years ago

one that holds it to the shell.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here