Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Slingerland "Buddy Rich" Cymbal Stand-Model #66

Greetings,

Excellent shape overall. Chrome is very good. New rubber feet. New carriage screw and washer on base section. I believe everything else is original, save for maybe the felts and top wingnut? Not 100% sure.

One small issue: The t-screw that tightens the tilter section to the solid rod has either broken off (or was cut off by a previous owner). You can see the screw is in there. The only drawback to this is you are not able to take the tilter off the rod, it's permanently "stuck" there. You can still swivel the entire rod 360 degrees, though. Honestly, I don't know why you would ever want to remove the tilter from the rod anyway, but I just wanted to mention this.

A good looking stand that functions perfectly. $75 + shipping.

Thanks,

V

4 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

Hi V!

The narrow-base #66 cymbal stand always seems to be in demand. I've got one going unused and just deciding what to do with it!

As you noted, it's really no big issue with the "stuck" cymbal tilter and it can be removed with a screw extractor if the new owner wishes to do this. I hope your stand finds a new home!

-Mark

Posted on 5 years ago

tell ya what. I had one and it was broken right above the lower large T- Bolt.

I took that T-bolt it matched perfect with the rail consolette (on a 20/12/14 RB) and used that as the strap tensioner in place of the 3/8 nut.

That T- bolt from the BR stand; is unique in the drum world; never To this day) has there been such a heavy T

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 5 years ago

Any interest in this? I'll float it for a bit more time here before I go elsewhere.

Thanks.

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here