Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.45720%

Slingerland Questions

Can anyone help me with some info on this kit? I am looking to possibly buy it and would like some rough idea on value and what year/series it could be. I don't believe the tom mounts are correct but the owner says there are no extra holes. Could the ones currently on the kit have the same bolt pattern as the originals? Also, the owner says the serial number on one of the toms is 9xxxxxx and the badges are gold(bronze?) and black. Hopefully I can look at it soon.

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

Either those are "modern" Slingerlands from the '80s or later, or those are unoriginal tom mounts, meaning extra holes. There looks to be a muffler knob to the panel left of the zoomatic on the snare...also odd.

More and closer pictures would be better. Definitely not a collectible, vintage set.

Posted on 15 years ago

I zoomed in on the badges and they only say "U.S.A" on the bottom, no Niles or Chicago. I didn't see a badge like that on this sight so would that confirm the set is probably from the 80's or later? Thanks for all of your help!

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here