Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Slingerland Project Kit

Having happily sold my Brown Aztec collector set to KEVINS, I need a players set that I can eventually pass on to the grandkids, and it has to be Slingerland, of course.

I want to put together a standard 5pc... Toms: 12/13/16 Snare:14 Kick:22

I already have a radical idea for a custom wrap in mind - it's a secret for now.

Do you have a project kit you just are not going to get to? I would like to hear about it.

Remember, this is not gonna be a restoration, it's intended to a playable set.

The most important thing is that the genuine Slingerland shells have to be worth the effort.

In a perfect world all the hardware would be there and just need cleaning up, but a double Set-o-Matic is mandatory.

Let me hear from you....

____
Sold my 1976 Slingerland Brown Aztec 5pc to Kevins here on the forum.
Currently without a set to play.
Posted on 13 years ago

Try here. Local pickup but maybe a fellow drummer can help out.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/5PC-SlingerlandPearl-DrumSet3CymbalsStoolAccs-6922404.html

There are four Slingerland drums-bass, 2 toms, floor tom- and one Pearl snare drum. There are three adjustable stands for the cymbals, one for the snare, an adjustable wood/metal stool covered with vinyl material, marking worn off,and a Ludwig bass drum pedal. Only one cymbal is marked, 'Sabian'; there are two cymbals and one top hat; neither the top har nor one of the cymbals are marked, and the snare's stand is 'Precussion Plus'. Only one of the cymbal's stands is marked 'TKO Percussion Taiwan.' The pair of wood drumsticks are marked 'Vic Firth USA American Custom SDI Genera[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DAD/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here